Fort Lauderdale High School Student Identification Badges
Procedures Effective January 20, 2009
- All Students must display school-issued ID badges above the waist.
- ID badges must be displayed throughout the entire school day.
- Students are not permitted to de-face the school-issued ID badges.
Consequences for not following the procedures:
- Students who have his/her ID but are not visibly displaying the badge in the appropriate manner will be sent by the classroom teacher to the ID Lock-out Room, Room 176, for the remainder of the block.
- ATTENDANCE NOTE:
- Teacher should record student in Pinnacle as Unexcused Absent
- Once students arrive in RM. 176, attendance will be taken again and will be recorded as PN in Pinnacle (Present but Not in class/Excused).
REPEATED OFFENSES to these procedures are subject to the progressive consequences listed in the Discipline Matrix.
WEARING YOUR ID BADGE IS A SAFETY MEASURE. ALL FACULTY, STAFF, STUDENTS AND VISITORS ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THE SBBC PROCEDURES FOR SCHOOL SAFETY.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.